BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
时间:2023-12-10 04:32:19 出处:직업阅读（143）
The Busan International Film Festival has traditionally focused on Asian content, but this year's edition newly added awards for global streaming titles to expand its reach to a broader market.
Launched in 2019, the Asia Contents Awards has celebrated outstanding TV shows, streaming content and online platform content from around Asia.
This year, the annual awards were renamed the Asia Contents Awards & Global OTT Awards to recognize global content, reflecting the changing industry trend.
The new awards feature 10 competitive categories, including Best Creative, Best Lead Actor and Actress, and Best Reality and Variety, along with seven non-competitive categories, including the lifetime achievement award and rising star of the year.
This year, Best Creative nominees include Netflix's "The Glory," tvN's "Little Women," Disney+'s "Moving," Paramount+'s "Special Ops: Lioness," Tencent Video's "The Long Season" and Studio Dragon's "Little Women."
The awards ceremony will be held at the Busan Cinema Center later in the day. (Yonhap)
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- Asiana may ditch cargo business to close Korean Air merger deal
- Korean telecom regulator considers W68b in fines on Google, Apple for violating in
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- 北, 러 주최 국제포럼서 '국제수송' 논의…무기거래 우회로 찾나
- 'We overcame together': NCT127 returns on more solid ground
- TvN’s ‘Unexpected Business’ to return with season 3
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair