N.SSign to resume album promotion without Doha
时间:2023-12-10 04:49:07 出处:영화阅读（143）
K-pop boy group n.SSign will continue promoting its debut album one member short, with Doha on a break due to health issues, according to n.CH Entertainment on Monday.
“Doha has been having health issues and he is currently taking a break for a medical diagnosis of his symptoms," said the agency in a press release.
"As we prioritize our artist’s health and stability, we have decided along with other members of n.SSign that it is for the best for Doha to halt group activities for a while to concentrate on recovery and treatment.”
The nine-member group, which made its debut with the album “Birth of Cosmos” in August, racked up 210,260 album preorders. Within the first week of the album's release, 207,227 copies were sold.
This is the fifth-highest number of debut albums sold by a K-pop boy group in the first week of its release.
The album, loved by many in Japan, topped iTunes’ Japan album chart, and landed at No. 6 on Oricon’s Weekly Album chart.
The group has been promoting the title track “Wormhole: New Track” from its debut album. The group plans to continue promoting the album with the sidetrack “Spice,” of the medium-tempo pop dance genre.
N.SSign is expected to debut in Japan on Nov. 29.
- HiteJinro to produce soju in Vietnam
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- Disney+’s ‘Moving’ sweeps BIFF’s Asia Contents Awards & Global OTT Awards
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS