时间:2023-12-10 04:28:57 出处:부동산阅读（143）
The collaboration with Jack Harlow was also No. 1 on Billboard’s Global 200 and Global Excl. the US, as well as the digital song sales chart. His last single “Seven” ranked No. 2 on Global Excl. the US, making him the first solo artist to ever occupy the top two spots at the same time.
Jungkook is also the first K-pop solo performer to place more than two songs among the top five on Billboard’s main songs chart.
The youngest member of BTS is set to release his first solo album, “Golden,” on Nov. 3. On Nov. 20, he will host a fan showcase in Seoul.
Kep1er to drop 3rd Japan single next month
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- Seoul shares open lower ahead of earnings season
- SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
- Korea extends fuel tax cut scheme until year's end
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- Seoul defense exhibition aims to boost arms exports
- SK Ecoplant recycles over 6,000 tons of batteries
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy